Princess and the Pinot

My wine tasting notes and tips for helping you to choose wines that are good value for money

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Champagne offer

Majestic have an offer on champagne Ruinart now £30 (was £50)

http://www.majestic.co.uk/find/category-is-Champagne+and+Sparkling+Wine/category-is-Champagne/product-is-22248?cmp=Email20120724&utm_source=Summer2012&utm_medium=email&utm_content=header1&utm_campaign=20120724
Posted by Soma at 3:29 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: bargain, Champagne, Majestic, offer, Ruinart, Sparkling wine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Featured Post

WSET Advanced wine exam tips

Last Saturday I took my WSET Advanced exam. Phew! It was pretty intense and I was completely exhausted afterwards, I didn't realise how...

Popular Posts

  • The difference between Champagne and other sparkling wines
    The main difference is where its from, but also the grape varieties used, and the method by which bubbles are put into the wine. Champagn...
  • No brainers for choosing new world wines
    A friend of mine asked me "I've bought a Chilean Maipo Shiraz for £4 do you think it will be nice?". NO! To start with, y...
  • Antoine de Clevecy cuvee Champagne brut (Price: 2)
    What a lovely treat - champagne. This is delightfully light and fruity with apple, grape and blossom notes. Lots of teeny little bubbles....
  • Why Champagne from chateaux is expensive
    When faced with the champagne section of the alcohol aisle in your supermarket, you may start to wonder why there is such a price differenc...
  • Ask the Princess - savoury wine query
    Dear Princess and the Pinot, I want to buy a nice bottle of wine and have a very particular idea about the sort of wine I would like i...
  • HYO Wine Club - April 2018
    Welcome to HYO Wine Club! Every month we will recommend wines for you to try, and we would love to hear what you think of them on our  Pri...
  • How to choose an Aussie red wine
    The key to choosing and Aussie wine, and indeed many wines, is identifying location, location, location. In Australia, there are eight ma...
  • Blind wine tasting is hard!
    This week I attended a blind wine tasting hosted by Wine Australia, and I thought, "easy, I'm going to smash this", and althou...
  • So what do I think about Bulgarian chardonnay?
    Peach Garden 2011 12% from M&S <£10 Bulgaria I've not tried much Bulgarian wine before, if at all, but I have been keeping an ...
  • What is this wine? Another blind tasting that I got wrong.
    OK, I've lost my touch, I need to learn more to get a good handle on blind tasting for my WSET Advanced course. Exam in less than two m...

Translate

Contributors

  • Soma
  • Soma

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2021 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2020 (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2019 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2018 (17)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2017 (22)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2016 (5)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2014 (16)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (7)
  • ►  2013 (24)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2012 (33)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ▼  July (6)
      • Want more bubbles in your champagne?
      • Antoine de Clevecy cuvee Champagne brut (Price: 2)
      • Champagne offer
      • My pricing guide
      • Tim Adams, Pinot Gris, Clare Valley, 2009, 13% (Pr...
      • Welcome to Princess and the Pinot!
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.