My fiance has challenged me to a wine competition.
- We each buy five bottles of wine for less than £50 (from Majestic Wine)
- We can't choose anything we've tried before
- We can't take recommendations from staff
- We have to choose at least three different types of wine (red/ white/ rose/ sparkling/ dessert)
The first score comes from the quality of the wine:
- Very good
- So bad (won't even finish the glass)
- Don't like it (won't buy again but will finish the bottle)
- Like it (will buy again so long as it's less than £10)
- Love it (will buy again even if its over £10)
- This is delicious!
Bring it on!